Dear Family and Friends, Today was mainly cloudy with a few glimpses of the sun. I didn't walk today, as we took delivery of boards in preparation for the tree surgeon's visit tomorrow to trim the trees at the bottom of the garden; it's to support their truck, which weighs 10 tons! I then exercised and did some more cardboard flattening, as it's bin man day tomorrow. PM more crime TV, and now here are some more funny bits and bobs!
Tonight we are all country!
Logic from Mr. Spock
Matt's always on point!
Another Great Truth!
Boy's toys—he loves his little tank!
You have been warned.
Not a disguise!
Two very diverse statues!
Farmer's wedding!
I wonder what he is attached to!
Impromptu diving board!
Makes a change from rose-tinted glasses!
Are they really teeth???
That's big prop!
Dangerous classroom experiment!
What the cabin crew get up to before boarding!
Not the pot of gold, but a toilet!
He is repentant for something naughty he's done!
The absolute end!
I am assuming that she's on a zip wire!
Would it be sacrilege to call that a holy dress?
Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog
Thanks for calling by
Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment