Dear Family and Friends, It was a mixture of clouds and sun, but it stayed dry. It was health centre again today for a dressing change; it was early, so I had time to walk to the beach on our return. I then earned a brownie point or two vacuuming the stairs. PM, we had a visit from an old friend with a card and present for my birthday. She couldn't come tomorrow, the actual day, as she is away for the weekend. Quivering with anticipation, the day will soon be here! Now for your funnies!
Cacophony, but in a nice way!
We know how you feel, Britannia!
An old meme with current overtones!
Not for me!
Wood elf swing!
Dangerous, but the Harwich kids do it in the harbour!
That's new - a Hello Kitty fire extinguisher
Here's me looking at you!
Rare albino, we saw one at Leeds Castle!
Practising for Mars?
What a waste of money!
Vessels or vehicles???
Hey Ratty, you do know what it is!
You can't make a ship's gun cuddly!
Down he went!
New bin lady on the round!
If it's where I think, it may be a runway!
Turn of phrase!
Oooh!
Pardon?
I really don't like green paint!
Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog
Thanks for calling by
Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment