}

Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Midweek Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today started overcast, and at the beach the sea was calm, and it was pleasantly cool. Unfortunately halfway home the sun came out, and I arrived home a sweaty mess. Later I vacuumed upstairs; the plumber has left gritty bits, not his fault. PM, we were into Law and Order SVU; we have nearly finished season 7, so I must start looking for 8! Here are your very own funnies!










Bzz Bzz Bzz!














One of my favourites, on the first CD we bought!













Although I say it myself......!















Juxtaposition (almost)!














Yes!















Da Boom Tish!















The old barrackroom trick!















A real fistful!














See what heat can do!














Imitation is the best form of flattery!















Overkill!















He's huge and possibly inhabited!















Clever leaf art!














Conflict!















Towser does a tricky bit!
















Real or fake?














Conflict – hold my beer!
















Alternative use for war surplus!













Up!















Eyes right chaps!














Absurd car!















In our house we love grey decor!













I really loathe fake black leather!












Showing off!













Show off 2!















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe if you like boats and the sea,
you would like to go over to my other blog


Thanks for calling by

Richard.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment