Dear Family and Friends, Today was overcast, but still very warm. I decided not to walk, as I had to finish the work in the garden that was interrupted yesterday. By the time that I had finished, I was a grease spot again, so I retreated indoors. PM, we are pegging away at 'Law & Order: SVU'. Many episodes yet to go. Now for more fun stuff from what seems to be an inexhaustible supply – if you know where to look!
Easy Listening!
Possible Cossacks!
Heels?
As I've said before, the Cousins seem to be obsessed with bottoms!
Interesting wall feature!
Gosh, he's a biggie!
Mathematician's clock!
Ducky likes sport!
Colourful, isn't he?
Don't you just hate it when that happens?
Cut off your nose to spite your face!
Towser goes for the James Bond look!
Using Excalibur for that???
OK! OK! I just had it washed!
Unconditional love!
Big Bird looks a little lonely!
Unseasonal but great nonetheless!
Remember Peter Fonda in 'Easy Rider'?
A somewhat undignified swallow dive!
Super plate collection!
Let's hide!
Trying to be arty, but oops!
Harwich Weather for Wednesday
Thanks BBC!
No comments:
Post a Comment