Dear Family and Friends, Today was hot again. I stayed in and did exercises instead of walking. My damaged calf muscle is on the mend, so I'm hoping I can get back to normal tomorrow. PM, we have now started 'Law and Order: SVU' series 2. It's similar but with a few cast changes. I have just returned from the nether regions of cyberspace with a new crop of humour which I very much hope will be in sync with your sense of humour!
The Belgians can do Oompah too!
(We are as near to Belgium as we are to London!)
The Genie is out of the (watering can)!
Noooooo!
Clever sand art!
Do you want some???
Budgie's private swing!
We used to have Billy the wide-mouthed bass, who was triggered by movement
- Maybe this one starts when to pull the paper!
I cannot eggsaggerate this disaster!
When disaster strikes, stay cool!
Granddad's chair, it must be America; it has a Gatling gun!
The kiss!
I agree—you should get a bigger boat!
Fishing boats sunk in 3 - 2 - 1.......!
No, you are a dick!
Nothing to say here!
Too many guns in America!
I think he eats wasps!
Just think, you could overcome the enemy with one little pin!
Behind you!!!
I don't think that my dinner would go down very well!
No comments:
Post a Comment