}

Saturday, 22 August 2026

Saturday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It was a quiet day at the residence today. We were both a bit wilted after yesterday's activities. I did salt the water softener, but that was about it. PM we were indulging in more crime TV, and now I am just about to publish our latest blog, which will feature the newest and best funnies that were available today! Please enjoy them!






















A little bit of André









Redistribution!


Thanks Barbara!













The process!


Thanks again, Barbara!










Mother nature always takes over!














Gotcha!













All dressed up and nowhere to go!













Hammer with telescopic sight...........???














Shut your face!!!















Funny crystals!













Possibly a Quokka!















Clever decoration!















King Arthur was here!














For every downside there is always an upside!















For me it was definitely 2!














Inevitable!
















She wants a cut!













I guess that something is slightly amiss here!













The Mandalorian and co made from scrap!
















19th and 20th centuries collide!














She knows!













Tibbles savages the grass!













I do believe that's a Robertson two-man!













Sorry, I have a soft spot for redheads; I married one 58 years ago!














Mobile Art!














Did you know that the Inquisition called by appointment?
















Harwich Weather for Sunday

Thanks BBC!


Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment