}

Thursday, 6 August 2026

Thursday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, Today was cooler, around 23°C. I didn't walk; I will rest up and go tomorrow. I did some vacuuming in the garden room, however. PM more Law & Order: SVU, and now I am ferreting around to cobble together sufficient fun stuff to titivate your laughing gear!






















Tina in Arnhem!

(Slow start; 1.40 is the best place.)














The AI brigade soon sorted it!













Dad Joke!














Towser doesn't look too happy!














Tonight's philosophical thought!













Meanwhile, at the Star Trek Convention!















Making a bit of a splash!
















Undecided what to do next!!!
















Shitehawks – I hate them!













Artistic log plie!















Did you know that hippos are related to whales?













He's behind you!















Fries – we call them chips!













Just turn your back for 5 seconds!















Hmm - whatever floats your boat!















Clever wall art!















Nice! But what is it???














Schinzel in a bun?














Well done, chaps! - Not for me, though!















Fiddling while Rome burns!














Novel nails!














Not sure about this, but it looks like fun!














Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !














3 - 2 - 1 - Go!











Sand like that never gets washed by the sea – beware!













I'm sure he means the doors!














You just know what will happen!














You just know what's going to happen 2!















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment