Dear Family and Friends, After a spectacular downpour during the night, the day dawned with sun and clouds. I decided to not walk today but did my exercises instead. Later I ventured out to the filling station to fill the car. I noticed that the prices were really eyewatering! However, all we can do is moan about it, but we buy it anyway! Your ration of fun stuff comes hot and steaming from the depths of the Internet, where I managed to collect sufficient for tonight's blog. Please enjoy them!
The band of the Royal Marines' tribute to Dolly Parton!
Yes, he isn't very kissable, is he?
Spectacular hot air balloon!
Making the very best of a bad situation!
Is your boyfriend a Klingon???
At this point it would be prudent to take your foot off the throttle!
Go on – I dare you!
Ah! Grandad's taken up pole dancing!
You are definitely a better man than me, Gunga Din!
Tibbles decides to blow them all up!
The bald eagle looks a bit displeased!!
Paddleboarder meets the QM2!
Go on! You know you want to!
Juxtaposition!
Just quaint!
Meet the foodie car!
Snap!
This amphibious vehicle was during WW2 called a 'DUKW'.
commonly called a Duck!
Oh! No! We don't!!!
If you ask Google this............!
Is the figure next to her, her or someone else???
No comments:
Post a Comment