}

Saturday, 29 August 2026

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, They threatened rain, and at last after nearly 2 months we actually had some! Not for long, but a good downpour. I walked to the beach before it arrived and am glad that my leg is sufficiently mended for me to walk 2 km. PM, we continued with 'Law and Order: SVU' – always gripping stuff! Here are your funnies!







We all need a little love sometimes!










Direct from Wales!

(A bit North of where our family lives)














I'm guessing that there's a mirror on the lift's ceiling!














I see you see me!













Foot juggling!















Ooh! Look! A stream!













OK! Guys, kill 'em with a tune!














He is rather flexible, isn't he?













Flying low over the fire!













Too much time on your hands? Try paperclip sculpture!














Necessity is the mother of invention!














Towser walks exactly where he wishes!













He wasn't expecting that!














We were told we would get this – we didn't!
Our little bit of NE Essex is virtually a desert!














Clever pavement art!














The sea eagle makes his catch!














I guess that it wouldn't start!













This took a moment; I guess it's frozen! 













I am guessing that she's at the helm!















For a change – why did the chameleon cross the road?
Answers on a postcard!!
















Lord Vader takes the day off!














Couldn't resist! He does ask for it!












I have to say, your garden is somewhat overgrown!












Ah! That looks bad, but we use Celsius!














Unconcerned!













Janet, this is for you!















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment