}

Sunday, 30 August 2026

Sunday's Funnies





Dear Family and Friends, Today was warm but windy. I walked to the beach and chatted with a couple of my old friends. Home again, we did some work in the garden before lunch. PM, we had a visit from number 2 son and daughter-in-law. Later we watched TV. Now I have been on a mission to find for you some of the best and newest pictures. I am hoping that you will enjoy them!

































Sadly no longer with us. 
Her legacy is millions of books given to poor children!












Hoggie loves bath night!













Towser looks on as the ducks cadge a ride!














Do you by any chance have a fracking site nearby?















Do you trust him to nibble your finger?













Mega insect sculptures!














Is there anyone on board to land the thing?














Juxtaposition!















A very convincing disguise!














Some people have very unusual pets!















Whatever floats your boat!














Yes, it is Lego!















I do believe it's butter!















The mud race can sometimes degenerate!
















I find whales' eyes very enigmatic!
















So say all of us!














I have said it many times before – it is hardwired since birth!
















Oh! Yes! Many times!













I do like a Stetson! In fact I have one somewhere!













Mine are the spring rolls, thanks!














Wow!













Now that is really cool!
















Harwich Weather for Bank Holiday Monday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment