Dear Family and Friends, Today was the hottest for us this summer. I wimped out and stayed indoors. We had a visit from an old friend of more than 60 years! We caught up, having not seen him and his wife for a couple of years. That was so great! Later I had to brave the heat to go to the pharmacy for our prescriptions. I was lucky and didn't have to wait and was home for lunch in good time. PM we watched more Law & Order: SVU. Now I have had a scrap around and managed to cobble together enough pictures to make a new blog especially for you!
Gosh! I haven't heard this for a very long time!
He likes it!
Novel Citroen modification!
Topical if nothing else!
He has hopes!
Careful or you'll spell it!
Swimming with sperm whales!
I wonder why?
I'm guessing that's against the rules!
There's always one!
One at a time please!!!
Raccy's claws are so much like hands!
Yes! They do climb trees!
Juxtaposition!
Yet more health and safety issues!
Handy! But now the intended use!
Great! Now you must eat it all!
Crescent man!
Even the stormtroopers are wilting at the moment!
Fun use for old motherboards!
A greeting!
No comments:
Post a Comment