Dear Family and Friends, Today was similar to yesterday: some sun and a few clouds. It allowed us to do some work in the garden. I tried to take down some hooks in the garden room but retired bloodied but unbowed after my calf cramped up. I will try again tomorrow! Now I have done some fossicking and found a fair selection of what is to be found 'down there'. Please enjoy them!
This is a bit intense, but in a nice way!
There are still some who believe everything he says!
You guess!
I don't think they are enjoying it!
Me too!
Grammar!
Oh! Bother, blow!
You looking at me?
Tibbles often gets it wrong!
Yes, why?
Actually it ran faster than Yousain Bolt!
Et tu, Brute, pen holder!
Why would she do that?
Another wipeout!
How to wash your hyena!
Looks fun, but I'm not sure what's going on!
Whatever!
Must be spring, the buds are just coming out!
No comments:
Post a Comment