}

Saturday, 8 August 2026

Saturday's Funnies




 Dear Family and Friends, It was another very warm day. I am still nursing my poorly muscle, so it was only light fatigues for me today. We finished series 1 of Law and Order SVU, so I will be on a hunt for series 2 later. Now for your funnies!


































I like the accordion. I had one once, a long time ago; I never succeeded in playing it well!




























Tonight's philosophical thought!
















Snowmobile, but no snow!
















Juxtaposition!













A leather car – who knew?















Look out! That plant is trying to escape!














The Greek god seems displeased!














Mountaineer's loo!














Old rocker's walker!











Chubby smiley car!













When the kids misbehave, Mum steps in!













Papier-mâché poodle!













More health and safety issues!














Juxtaposition 2!














Some Puns!














Da Boom Tish!














Grandma improvises!














Is it by accident or design?














Two ends!












Awww!













There was this crazy Finn, who squashed many varied things in his 50 ton press.
Well, he's back!


















Harwich Weather for Sunday



Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment