Dear Family and Friends, They warned of thunderstorms, and we had none; it was a mix of clouds and sun, mainly sun. We were busy, visiting the health centre for our wounded soldiers. dressings. All well achieved by a kindly nurse. PM, we gave 'Johnny English' a whirl. I have found 3 of them; more later. Now your pictures await; please enjoy them!
This was on our very first CD!
Soldier's barbecue!
Result!
Artistic, but mad piano!
Clever optical illusion!
You can't come in!
The 'It's somewhere in my handbag' statue!
Juxtaposition!
On the cables of the Golden Gate!
It's complicated!
Big ships need BIG chain!
Quite mad, but I fancy a ride!
Triplet mantises!
Not my first choice of pet!
How low can you go?
Now I'm going to tell you a story!
Waspy reflection!
He could be more than 100 years old!
Beep beep, the battle continues!
Haymaking time!
If I'm not mistaken, the check is Burbury!
When things go wrong, sometimes it's a chain reaction!
I say again – too many guns in America!
Harwich Weather for Thursday
Thanks BBC!
No comments:
Post a Comment