Dear Family and Friends, Today we were in a rain storm danger zone. Fortunately we missed most of it, with just a little rain. We had a quiet time, and PM started to watch another 'Johnny English' movie, only to find it was in French! So we tried another one, and that was in French too! Back to the drawing board yet again! Now for your funnies, carefully selected by yours truly!
Pelican at 12 o'clock!
I really like this tune!
Fore! - Can't see the hole though!
Used motor tyres?
I have said it before, and I will say it again Girls can do absolutely everything!
Out of the corner of your eye, you're not sure, are you?
Yes, it's hollow!
BMW barrow! - Cool!
Waiters race!
Definitely not Jane and Chris!
I built many weird computers, but never in a tyre!
Towser squares up to a robot dog!
(These things scare the hell out of me; imagine giving it a machine gun!)
On a space walk, there was one today!
Arrest him, officers!
Teeny snake!
A coat of bees!
Bull made from scrap!
The Mongols are fiendish on a horse!
The proposal!
We are nearly at the end!!
Beware of drunken girls!
Both spectacular and dangerous!
Harwich Weather for Friday
Thanks BBC!
No comments:
Post a Comment