Dear Family and Friends, Today we were told that there's a fifth heatwave approaching tomorrow. Today was tolerable; I walked to the beach for the first time in several days. My gammy leg held up but was rather tired by the time I arrived home. The next highlight was a visit to the health centre and the post office. Home in time for lunch. PM, we sat in the cool watching TV. Now it is time for me to do that which I have a calling, and that is to find for you a jolly selection of fun stuff, which I have just finished doing!
Pure joy!
Remember them? - Of course you do!
Tibbles and his rebel friend!
What's brown and sticky? Answer below!
Possibly a Star Wars fan!
Hell drivers!
I don't think we were meant to see that!
'Angelic' might be pushing it a bit!
Weeeel!
Too many guns in America – these are shell cases!
Big boy's toys!
Monster machine's launch!
You just had to, didn't you!
We could be out at sea, not a gull to be seen.
gut one fish, and this happened!
My life already!
Shrek pot!
Death's head moths!
Nice, but it is art?
They did great work in WW2!
That looks fun, but for me, NO!!!
Don't see many now – except the last one!
Triple trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment