}

Thursday, 20 August 2026

Thursday's Funnies



Today was mild but showery, and I must confess the rain was very much needed, although in the end we didn't have much. It was busy today; first, to Colchester for another minor procedure on my scalp. Then home, and after lunch herself to the dentist. Home in time for dinner, bloodied but unbowed. Now I have gathered a small hoard of the newest pictures from 'Down there', for your amusement!






Schmaltzy? I can give you Schmazy!
















































I may be wrong, but I think this is an upside-down room!















No cure for stupid!














That Ta-Da moment!














Thor on a motorbike!

















Novel seashell dinosaur!













Motor engineer's coffee table!















Monarch of the glens!















More weirdness!
















Tibbles is 'Battle Cat'!














What is he trying to prove???














Table football!














Cheese poker!













Curiosity killed the cat – again!
















Lightsabre chopsticks!















The magic of steam!













He has no chance against those little devils!














Hot Dog!













Some people have a strange taste in flowerpots!















The Hello Kitty craze keeps on giving!













If you move, dearie, you could electrocute yourself!















Make wind whistling noises!















Hey Ninja, just not your day, was it?
















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog

https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for calling by!

Richard.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment