}

Friday, 21 August 2026

Your Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was cooler today with clouds and a little sun. We hit Morrisons quite early, but it was still busy. Getting in is easy; getting out, however, can be a challenge. We did waste a little time chatting to neighbours, but in some respects that isn't a waste of time! Anyway, we were back home in time for hot chocolate. Later we were back into crime on TV. Now it is time for your weekend funnies. Hoping that you will enjoy them!
























Tonight – we go all Irish!















Boom!











Tiny Deer!
















Is he roaring or yawning?
















Can this be real? Perhaps!













That wasn't supposed to happen!














Soaked in 3 - 2 - 1......!















Will he win the prize?















Disasters can sometimes have a lighter side!














Naughts and crosses???
















Being daft, I really love this!



















A dew drop, but is it real?














I'm guessing – a Newfoundlander?















Sometimes we live under a cloud!













Aurora from the ISS – that's the Canadian arm, BTW!














A likely tale!














Lego fancy dress – great!














They can hover and fly backwards!















Yes! Pinatas!














For a moment I thought, 'Annie Lennox?'













If I'm not mistaken, that's in the Appalachians!













Heavy Metal Rocker?

















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment