}

Friday, 28 August 2026

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was very warm; the thunderstorms avoided us again! Had some slight contretemps with our health providers, but it was settled satisfactorily in the end. We visited the health centre at the end of the afternoon. Meanwhile, I fixed a neighbour's computer which was being badly behaved, but I thrashed it into submission! Now here are some more pictures for your bank holiday weekend!

























Wow! This is huge!












You will never have it!















You are wise to be frightened!
















Whatever floats your boat!

















I am guessing he's spherical!














Fire dragon!














Fit for a king!















Confused? I think that he may be!















Total collapse in 3 - 2 - 1!















The apprentice!













Chance encounter!














Not always the case – I'm told to say!















The Cousins' fixation with rear ends continues!













Just good friends!















Heterochromia is having different coloured eyes!














Often the case!















Only if Tibbles is evil enough!













Fake but fun!














Showing their hardness!














Pride comes before a fall!















Meanwhile, at the fest!













Your big moment is suddenly ruined!














Slow Mo Symmetry














Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks, BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment