}

Friday, 7 August 2026

Your Weekend Funnies



Today was cooler, about 22°C. I walked, but having got about 300 yards down the road, I had to return home; the calf muscle is not as healed as I had hoped. Never mind a lazy weekend; hopefully it will do the trick. Now for a bundle of fun stuff, which it is hoped will help to make your weekend a little more fun!































Let's Rock in Halifax, Nova Scotia!














It is rumoured that Donny has a new syrup!
The hackers are having a ball!














Novel Barbie!
(Isn't that a cinquecento?)
















That, sir, is a tad unwise!













Crazy car!













Looks as if they're walking on water!















He is a big old lad!












Meant to look like Lego, but I don't believe it!















That looks like fun!














Bridal bouncy castle!













Bruin helps with the electrics!















Supersoakers!















Be afraid, very afraid!
















Nothing like a fresh pineapple!














Towser is a dedicated biker!














Health and safety, where are you?














Giant decorated eggs!















He must be making some kind of statement!















The satyr is looking at you!













There's nothing like a good old mug of tea!














Well, at least she's wearing a seat belt!














It's nearly the end!














Ooh! The power!














If you have some dummies to spare, fire a tank at them!















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog


Thanks for calling by!

Richard.




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment