Dear Family and Friends, Today was just a little cooler, but still uncomfortable outside. I am still nursing a strained calf muscle, so very little was achieved. However, we are now well into 'Law and Order: SVU', and it is quite thought-provoking. Now it is that time again when I take a foray into the mire that is the lower part of the Internet, where, if I am lucky, I might come across a cache of fun material – just for you!
They will try to eat anything!
Two very big names!
Tennis, anyone?
Dad joke!
Putting your arm out isn't going to help!
Pole dancing on a lamppost that's new!
We're off on adventures!
Is that you Don Quixote?
Er.......not sure!
Blissfully unaware of each other!
Garden of a petrolhead!
Towser is being a bit posey!
Huge bullfrog!
We will never know!
Who is having the most fun?
Towser is having a Jaws moment!
He is a very smart chap!
We all know what's going on here!
Feature shower!
Foam fight!
Homemade big dipper!
It's quarter to Pimm's!
No comments:
Post a Comment