}

Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, The weather today was a repeat of yesterday; however, the wind has swung to the east. I walked to the beach, but the east wind was causing quite a lot of water splashing over, so I avoided the promenade. Back home, I earned a few brownie points by vacuuming upstairs. PM: We started with Poirot and continued with Law and Order SVU. Here are your pictures!

















It was absolutely daft, but we all did it!













Da Boom Tish!










On the tube!
















3 - 2 - 1 Go!













That's us!












Clever but grotesque!













Dobbin has been fishing!














You will never know how much I hate shitehawks!
















Is that you, Black Swan?














Juxtaposition!














He knows what's coming!
















His Harley has an exotic sidecar!
















The boys are for scale!
















Who sneaked that in?















Mother nature always takes over!

















They know that you've got something for them!














In Japan after harvest, they have fun with the straw!
















I think it's a jaguar!

















Long swingy bridge!















He had the presence of mind to take his selfie stick!














That's just a tad unkind—he will hate you when he's older!

















A sensible way to swim with crocs!















You're in for it!

















Sounds like fun!
















One of those splashy squirty things!














Male dog, no doubt!














Migraine in 3 - 2 - 1 !














She has the moves!















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!

Maybe try my other blog

https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for calling by!

Richard.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment