Dear Family and Friends, Today was thankfully cooler than of late. It was still rather warm, and so the aircon had a thrashing. Hopefully by tomorrow we will be back to something nearer to normal. I walked to the beach, and with the sea breeze, it was really nice. I spent some time on the computer archiving photos, and in the PM we were again watching crime TV. Now for your specially selected fun stuff, for your enjoyment!
Tonight we're all jolly and folksy!
How about water football?
Three different forms of flight!
Hmm, clever, but why???
Even the guards can have a bad day!
Oh! Planking is back!
I cite this as a case of cruelty to rubber ducks!!!
You may remember some years back, this building was the HQ of a basket-making company.
Well, its time has come!
Juxtaposition!
Firewalker!
Now that is a humungous sand sculpture!
It's called a snow hole!
Hey chaps – it isn't March, you know!
Oh! You match!
Weird, I can only guess that's a motor cycle helmet!
Now that's a great idea!
Proud mum – eleven offspring!
Star Wars meets Madagascar!
Now that's really jolly!
It's called the Mach Loop; it's in Wales!
Quite so, Ricky!
Tout le monde est au balcon!
(My friend pal says that it means 'It's crowded on the balcony!)
No comments:
Post a Comment